logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
montyfabio  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2022 9:06:01 PM(UTC)
montyfabio

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi everyone,

i'll try to explain my situation and find someone that can help me..

in a production i need to give an output video in 1080i50, so interlaced resolution.
I couldn't find a solution to have an output resolution via windows\nvidia graphic card.. between my pc and the encoder that need the 1080i50 resolution i put a "Blackmagic Mini Converter UpDownCross HD" that takes in input my 1080p50 and goes output 1080i50

that blackmagic has 2 outputs.. one goes to the encoder (where the production goes on streaming) and the other output goes to my monitor (BenQ GW2480)

the problem is that the monitor hasn't an interlaced support (i guess) and what i see is a flickering image\low refresh rate... instead the encoder goes well and fluid...

so my question is... is there a monitor with interlaced resolution support?.. i'm looking through google\amazon etc but i can't find anyone...

how can i see a video stream in 1080i50 fluid to a monitor?

thank you very much
le_don_dada  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2022 1:03:02 AM(UTC)
le_don_dada

Luxembourg

Hi,

nVidia stopped interlace output since RTX 3000 series, you did the right thing by converting with a BM UDC HD.
For the BenQ I couln't find the specifications about interlace compatibility but I've already work with some BenQ Monitors on production for multiview and when in was interlaced it was awful
montyfabio  
#3 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2022 2:06:25 AM(UTC)
montyfabio

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: le_don_dada Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

nVidia stopped interlace output since RTX 3000 series, you did the right thing by converting with a BM UDC HD.
For the BenQ I couln't find the specifications about interlace compatibility but I've already work with some BenQ Monitors on production for multiview and when in was interlaced it was awful

Yeah.. at the moment i'm good with this setup but i would like to understand if there's a monitor compatible with interlaced resolution
nikosman88  
#4 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2022 6:24:25 AM(UTC)
nikosman88

Greece

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 49 post(s)
Hello. Do you have any simple tv monitor with hdmi input? Try it if you have and see. Also if you have a camera with hdmi out 1080 50i connect it to your Ben monitor and see if have interlaced lines