logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kon310  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2022 7:16:19 AM(UTC)
kon310

Groups: Registered
United States

Hello All,

I am running a quad-display setup with one of the displays being a touchscreen monitor solely for the audio mixer. The idea is that another person can sit at the touchscreen display and work the audio mixing part of our show. There are times he will need to hit the "audio settings" cog wheel next to each input or output and I'd like to have that pop-up window appear on their screen instead of the main screen.

So far I have tried to make the touchscreen display the primary display in Windows settings, but it doesn't seem to matter as the settings pop-up windows continue to only appear on whichever display the main vmix window is. If anyone knows a way to force vmix windows to only appear on specific displays I'd like to give it a try.

Thanks!
elvis55  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2022 4:58:50 PM(UTC)
elvis55

Groups: Registered
Switzerland

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 49 post(s)
Open the needed "Audio Settings" pop-up windows and tiles. When clicking on the gear in the Audio Mixer of the corresponding input or output, the corresponding "Audio Settings" pop-up window is in the foreground.
Kacheln 1.jpg (558kb) downloaded 1 time(s). Kacheln 2.jpg (544kb) downloaded 1 time(s).