logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mengxun  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 7, 2022 9:18:03 PM(UTC)
mengxun

Groups: Registered
Anguilla

How do I delete the virtual cameras generated by VMIX (vMix Video, vMix Video External 2, vMix Video YV12, vMix Video External 2 YV12
), before version 25, after I uninstalled vmix, the virtual camera of vmix would disappear automatically. And now I'm on the latest version 25, after uninstalling vmix all the virtual cameras are still there, how can I delete them, the operating system is windows 10, I don't want them to show in the ZOOM meeting.
doggy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 7, 2022 9:56:48 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mengxun Go to Quoted Post
How do I delete the virtual cameras generated by VMIX (vMix Video, vMix Video External 2, vMix Video YV12, vMix Video External 2 YV12
), before version 25, after I uninstalled vmix, the virtual camera of vmix would disappear automatically. And now I'm on the latest version 25, after uninstalling vmix all the virtual cameras are still there, how can I delete them, the operating system is windows 10, I don't want them to show in the ZOOM meeting.

Why are you uninstalling vMix?
mengxun  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 7, 2022 9:58:22 PM(UTC)
mengxun

Anguilla

Originally Posted by: doggy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: mengxun Go to Quoted Post

Why are you uninstalling vMix?

I want to delete virtual cameras generated by VMIX (vMix Video, vMix Video External 2, vMix Video YV12, vMix Video External 2 YV12
)