logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
atelierolive  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2022 5:15:03 PM(UTC)
atelierolive

Groups: Registered
Switzerland

It would be great to be able to use CURRENT VALUE at Shortcut Values to make small dynamic programmings.

As example: in my setting i work with 4K Cameras/Inputs but stream in HD. So i can use the 4K Cameras to make CloseUps too. Now i wish to program buttons in StreamDeck to move PanX and PanX of the CloseUps - this would give me maximum possibilities to adjust the position of the CloseUp. But i only can set the PanX or PanY to a fixed value. It would be great if i could set the Value of the PanX to something like that:
CURRENT-VALUE - 0.1
So i could click on the StreamDeck Buttons and adjust the PosX, PosY. It also could be useful for Options like Zoom, Audio-Setting etc.

Looking forward ;)
doggy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2022 5:26:17 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
If you are using dynamic values for your Panx and panY one can change the dynamic value and the functiont will act with the respected value .
Use shortcuts to change the dynamic Value. Call script to do the checking and changing where appropriate or ay other decision making.
The state of the current dynamic value can be retrieved within the script by reading the API XML
engelschall  
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2022 9:52:12 AM(UTC)
engelschall

Germany

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 17 post(s)
BTW, your particular relative/incremental SetPanX/SetPanY/SetZoom can be done with Companion and its "-=N" and "+=N" syntax. Just use Companion instead of the regular Stream Deck app.
doggy  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2022 4:35:08 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Originally Posted by: engelschall Go to Quoted Post
BTW, your particular relative/incremental SetPanX/SetPanY/SetZoom can be done with Companion and its "-=N" and "+=N" syntax. Just use Companion instead of the regular Stream Deck app.

BTW same value syntax can be used with the "regular" Stream Deck app just like in the shortcut/functions