logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
FlinSavage  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2022 8:32:44 PM(UTC)
FlinSavage

Groups: Registered
United States

Im running a software called VseeFace and trying to get vmix to capture the application properly. (its a camera application essentially that changes my body into this alien i loaded up. Tracks my face and what not...) I can make it work in OBS. Works perfectly in there as they have an option for allow transparency. This removes the background. Anyone know how to do this in vmix? I cant color key it out and cant find this option in Vmix - "Allow Transparency"

Thank you! obs.JPG (124kb) downloaded 2 time(s). Capture.JPG (173kb) downloaded 0 time(s). Capture23.JPG (43kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
FlinSavage  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2022 11:46:38 AM(UTC)
FlinSavage

Groups: Registered
United States

No one in here has a suggestion or fix for this? Its lit 1 box you need to check in obs and it doesnt exist in my expensive Vmix software. Can we get an update ? Im a moderator to several different NFT groups and have had many people buy this software for this setup were building. If i have to tell everyone we all wasted 700$ on this software and we all have to go back to free obs, they are going to be extremely upset with me. Where is this allow transparency option in Vmix? This is so basic. What am i missing? Someone please save me. Id rather not have a grip of people upset with me and vmix... I love this software. Everything has been wonderful. I have to be missing something. Any guidance would be appreciated.