logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
HadashiProductions  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 3, 2022 4:03:48 AM(UTC)
HadashiProductions

Groups: Registered
United States

Hi all, I've scrolled through this board and cant seem to find someone with the exact issue I'm facing, nor a solid solution to any similar queries. I'm looking to be able to be able to scale the name of an esports athlete next to their sponsors abbreviation centered in the middle of a given field and have the sponsors name be in a different color and font. Need them to scale as one text box would if it were centered and able to shrink. Is this possible through GT?

UserPostedImage
doggy  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 3, 2022 4:30:08 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: HadashiProductions Go to Quoted Post
Hi all, I've scrolled through this board and cant seem to find someone with the exact issue I'm facing, nor a solid solution to any similar queries. I'm looking to be able to be able to scale the name of an esports athlete next to their sponsors abbreviation centered in the middle of a given field and have the sponsors name be in a different color and font. Need them to scale as one text box would if it were centered and able to shrink. Is this possible through GT?

UserPostedImage

Can't be done with GT titles but prob. can be done with legacy XAML (wpf) Titles

not exactly the same but similar idea https://forums.vmix.com/posts/m87136-GT-Titler-dynamic-text-field-sizes#post87136
HadashiProductions  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 3, 2022 4:40:11 AM(UTC)
HadashiProductions

United States

Alright. I'm pretty unfamiliar with XAML design. The main important thing is that they stay in the designated area, which the video in that thread does not seem like it does. Do you have any info on where I can learn how I could put something like that together, or who I could pay to do it for me? Thanks for the quick reply!
doggy  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 3, 2022 4:42:57 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: HadashiProductions Go to Quoted Post
Alright. I'm pretty unfamiliar with XAML design. The main important thing is that they stay in the designated area, which the video in that thread does not seem like it does. Do you have any info on where I can learn how I could put something like that together, or who I could pay to do it for me? Thanks for the quick reply!

there is lots of info on the net regarding XAML and WPF code.
Visual studio comes with blend which is a good xaml/wpf designer tool

but what about "faking"it with GT , doe sit have to be 1 textbox or 2 next together centered w text next to eachother each with their own color/font ?