logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
scoreboards  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2022 1:50:06 AM(UTC)
scoreboards

Groups: Registered
United States

I have 4 led signs that I need to output 4 different images or videos..images will be located on computer
nikosman88  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2022 6:15:06 AM(UTC)
nikosman88

Greece

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 49 post(s)
Vmix can normally output to 2 fullscreens. If you want more and your pc can handle this,you can go to settings and check Show Advanced Settings. Then go to options and check "Enable Multiple Instances". This will allow you to open another one vmix window. So in the first instance you can select in fullscreen 1&2 videos to go to screen 1&2 and in the 2nd instance of vmix you will select in fullscreen 1&2 videos to go to screen 3&4. Theoritically it will work but you need to have a 5th screen in which you will have vmix interface in order to have the ability to work your production
Or another solution is to use obs for your screens and vmix normally for your production
TobinT  
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 1, 2022 10:04:48 PM(UTC)
TobinT

Belgium

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
I would avoid using fullscreen outputs for audience facing screens. These outputs are intended for operator multiviews and previews.
Vmix can do 2 outputs to external renderers. Depending on how powerful your machine you can either output a single 4k output and then use a quad split to spit out individual feeds.
If it were me I would simply deploy two vmix systems and output to 2 screens from each one.

Hope that helps