logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
RichDanby  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 3, 2022 6:20:30 PM(UTC)
RichDanby

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 24 post(s)
If you go into configure replay settings - then options - there is a setting "Show preview of all camera angles when not in Live Mode". If you enable that then you can turn off live mode when you want to look back at all the angles. Recording still continues and you can use shortcuts like ReplayMarkInLive if you need to create an event for real time now while you are putting together old events.

I think that covers what you were asking for.

If you really need 4 independent output channels then maybe that will be possible as a feature request now vMix 24 has A & B fully separable - so 'just' duplicating the code for B ;). If the feature came I expect it would be an option for Pro to run as 4 In/4 Out rather than 8 In/2 Out, rather than more replay outputs added to other versions.
Mr. Broadcast  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2022 9:12:57 PM(UTC)
Mr. Broadcast

Groups: Registered
Australia

Originally Posted by: RichDanby Go to Quoted Post
If you go into configure replay settings - then options - there is a setting "Show preview of all camera angles when not in Live Mode". If you enable that then you can turn off live mode when you want to look back at all the angles. Recording still continues and you can use shortcuts like ReplayMarkInLive if you need to create an event for real time now while you are putting together old events.

I think that covers what you were asking for.

If you really need 4 independent output channels then maybe that will be possible as a feature request now vMix 24 has A & B fully separable - so 'just' duplicating the code for B ;). If the feature came I expect it would be an option for Pro to run as 4 In/4 Out rather than 8 In/2 Out, rather than more replay outputs added to other versions.

Definitely +1 to More Replay Busses, (i.e. C, and D); particularly with different audio settings for each (e.g. A = Follow, B = Master, etc.).