logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
callforamerica  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2022 7:00:31 AM(UTC)
callforamerica

Groups: Registered
United States

Currently vMix Social will only populate one title with the current comments that are being pushed. However I have a use case that is requiring 2 different title inputs to be populated.

There is a TV screen behind the show and when we display the comments on the lower third overlay for the viewing audience it shows up. However I am using FullScreen2 to control the TV display that is behind the host, and on that TV screen I don't wan't to show a lower third but instead want to show a different template which is the larger thought bubble comment.

However when selecting a new comment to be displayed, only the one title that is selected inside of the vMix Social Window is actually populated.
doggy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2022 12:10:57 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: callforamerica Go to Quoted Post
Currently vMix Social will only populate one title with the current comments that are being pushed. However I have a use case that is requiring 2 different title inputs to be populated.

There is a TV screen behind the show and when we display the comments on the lower third overlay for the viewing audience it shows up. However I am using FullScreen2 to control the TV display that is behind the host, and on that TV screen I don't wan't to show a lower third but instead want to show a different template which is the larger thought bubble comment.

However when selecting a new comment to be displayed, only the one title that is selected inside of the vMix Social Window is actually populated.

Have a script that reads the content of the one title and duplicates it to the other title
callforamerica  
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2022 12:43:56 PM(UTC)
callforamerica

United States

Sounds good to me. Any idea what a script like that would look like?
doggy  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2022 5:03:28 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: callforamerica Go to Quoted Post
Sounds good to me. Any idea what a script like that would look like?

Code:
Input.Find("Title 2.gtzip").Text("Element.Text") = Input.Find("Title 1.gtzip").Text("Element.Text")