logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Dazza  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2022 8:51:33 PM(UTC)
Dazza

Groups: Registered
Australia

I would love some help with my challenge, we have a data source (external clock) which is a timer for Showjumping what I would like to achieve is to change the colour of the clock from green to red once the timer has gone past the “set” time for the course, this time is generally set after the first 3 horses so it needs to be a script that we can alter once we know that time , I hope this makes sense.
doggy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2022 9:22:54 PM(UTC)
doggy

Groups: Registered
Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Dazza Go to Quoted Post
I would love some help with my challenge, we have a data source (external clock) which is a timer for Showjumping what I would like to achieve is to change the colour of the clock from green to red once the timer has gone past the “set” time for the course, this time is generally set after the first 3 horses so it needs to be a script that we can alter once we know that time , I hope this makes sense.

Very basic, continuously running script reads the time (and set time when available ) from the title and compares them with eachother and changes the textcolor of the displayed clock accordingly.
There should be sufficient info in the "scripting for dummies" post for you to create this or do a GIS for "vmix change color clock" t find related posts i this forum