logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DmxDesigner  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 5, 2022 4:16:32 AM(UTC)
DmxDesigner

Groups: Registered
United States

Hi all..I'm trying to figure a method to create a playlist to run in vMix that will involve a collection of hundreds of YouTube videos of "cooking demo's" from my college. I was wondering if a playlist comprising of YouTube video URL's would work? I also can conceivably download all those videos and store locally on my H.D.

I'm guessing that if I created separate downloaded inputs of every "demo" that I'd be eating up ton's of GPU, so that doesn't seem the best way to tackle this.

I'm not a programmer, but open to any ideas. Ideally I'd like the option to trigger through each video on a playlist.

Thanks.. Wm. Osborne
melody  
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 5, 2022 6:03:59 AM(UTC)

Groups:

You can try Playlist feature, button below near the Record, Stream and External buttons
nikosman88  
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 5, 2022 6:24:21 AM(UTC)
nikosman88

Groups: Registered
Greece

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 50 post(s)
Originally Posted by: DmxDesigner Go to Quoted Post
Hi

I'm guessing that if I created separate downloaded inputs of every "demo" that I'd be eating up ton's of GPU, so that doesn't seem the best way to tackle this.

Thanks.. Wm. Osborne

Yes unless you have a gpu like 3060 with resizeable bar enabled you will go out of gpu memory if you make a lot of video input
But.. You can go input-->list and load in the list all the videos you have. In videolist you will un-check autonext button and then you can work with triggers each video in list seperatelly. for example to do sth in completion of every video or in transition in/out