logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
petraproductions  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 9:17:45 AM(UTC)
petraproductions

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I use some flv files to use as lower third overlays that fade in and then fade out.

When I input a flv file to be used as an overlay it all works fine until it gets to the end. The file will reset to the beginning plus move a little bit forward exposing the image on the screen after it is faded out at the end. I never had this issue before so was wondering if anyone else has seen this. I use Adobe After Effects to render the flv file. Last night I rendered it as a quicktime .mov file overlay and that seems to work fine stopping at the end.

Any thoughts besides always using .mov renders? If this has been discussed elsewhere I apologize but I did a search and nothing came up.

Kirk
hogwam  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 10:46:55 AM(UTC)
hogwam

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Not familiar with FLV really, but seem to recall something from a CasparCG discussion about keyframe settings when rendering.
Not at my Mac now to look in to it, but you might want to see if there are any render options relating to keyframes
petraproductions  
#3 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2014 10:54:49 AM(UTC)
petraproductions

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
hogwam wrote:
Not familiar with FLV really, but seem to recall something from a CasparCG discussion about keyframe settings when rendering.
Not at my Mac now to look in to it, but you might want to see if there are any render options relating to keyframes

Good point! I'll look into After Effects to see if there are any keyframe options in the rendering process.

Kirk