logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
pipelineaudio  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 24, 2021 3:36:18 AM(UTC)
pipelineaudio

Groups: Registered
United States

I am searching for new streaming software and am really trying vmix and wirecast, as the software I had been using, OBS and Xsplit broadcaster are not quite doing it for me.

The main problem right now is Desktop capture.

Problem 1: If I grab a window, it automatically zooms to fill the screen. How do I stop that? I would like it to stay the size it was unless I change it

Problem 2: How do you automatically capture child windows in a program? Xsplit broadcaster does this perfectly, but has no ASIO. OBS has ASIO but cannot capture child windows.

Problem, 3, If I tried to do child windows in layers or something, it likely wouldn't be correct next time, also the different windows to capture and the child windows all have the same name with a different number, pretty trick to tell what's what
ilovevmix  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2022 11:09:14 AM(UTC)
ilovevmix

For vmix's desktop capture for ndi ,Can it be hidden in the triangle icon in the lower right corner of the desktop To avoid misoperation, turn off this on the taskbar.While keeping the taskbar clean. That is to say, the close button "×" is a hidden function,When you really want to close it, you can really close it by right-clicking in the triangle?

In addition, can you add some QR code icons to facilitate filling in this website.For example, in web control and livelan
ilovevmix  
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 22, 2022 1:12:37 AM(UTC)
ilovevmix

+