logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ejkravetz  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 22, 2021 2:48:43 PM(UTC)
ejkravetz

Groups: Registered
Canada

Hey folks. Having an issue that seems odd to me.

I have a ZOOM laptop using dual monitor view so DISPLAY 2 (HDMI monitor)is ACTIVE SPEAKER and DISPLAY 1 (Laptop Screen) is SPEAKER VIEW.

In Multicorder we are trying to get the recording of DISPLAY 2 so we can see both our Spot lit view as well as anyone else we are spotlighting. Basically, anything we are sending to ZOOM from VMIX as well as whomever we are spotlighting in ZOOM would be captured in the recording.

In the Multiview menu, we checked VMIX output 1, NDI LAPTOP DISPLAY 1 & NDI LAPTOP DISPLAY 2 to be recorded. Therefore 3 separate recordings.

When I checked the folder, I have the recording of VMIX output 1, NDI LAPTOP DISPLAY 1 but NOT NDI LAPTOP DISPLAY 2 which is the one we really wanted. The odd thing is we have the preview files for all of them. So the question is why wouldn't I have the video file for display 2 if I have the 3 VMIX PREVIEW FILES.

My other question is... Can I somehow recover and create a recording from the preview files?

Any help would be appreciated. Not sure if we missed something or if this was a glitch. Either way if I can retrieve a video file somehow that would be great.