logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JW  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2021 5:53:32 AM(UTC)
JW

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I am showing our presentation image as a transparent PIP overlay on top of my camera inputs.
The presentation input is a desktop capture input.
I can cut to another camera and the PIP remains present.

I like to use the merge effect for a transition from the full presentation image to the PIP and visa versa. But because the original desktop capture input is full size it doesn't work.
A work arround is to create a multiview input for each camera input and a virtual input of the desktop capture input that is made transparent like the original PIP overlay.
Each multiview input uses a camera input as layer 1 and the (transparent) virtual desktop capture input as layer 2.
Layer 2 then must be repositioned like the original PIP overlay.

This works, but when I perform a merge transistion the transparancy is not smooth during the merge time, to get this I have to use the transparent virtual input in the preview and than perform a merge followed by a fade to the original desktop capture input.

This is a huge workarround with a lot of actions. Is there a better way to to this?
ilovevmix  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2022 11:06:58 AM(UTC)
ilovevmix

Groups: Registered

For vmix's desktop capture for ndi ,Can it be hidden in the triangle icon in the lower right corner of the desktop To avoid misoperation, turn off this on the taskbar.While keeping the taskbar clean. That is to say, the close button "×" is a hidden function,When you really want to close it, you can really close it by right-clicking in the triangle?

In addition, can you add some QR code icons to facilitate filling in this website.For example, in web control and livelan