logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
phil.naeser  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 6, 2021 1:41:14 AM(UTC)
phil.naeser

Groups: Registered
United States

Hello,
We are using a PreSonus StudioLive 24 and vMix for our church streaming. We had everything setup and working correctly previously, but recently all of my audio inputs are now showing as Offline.
Offline_Audio.png (5kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
I have checked all of my settings on the PC and the board. I can see the board in Device Manager, and the system says it is working correctly.
devmgmt.png (35kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
Whenever I attempt to add a new input, I receive this error message:
Error.png (13kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
I have disabled exclusive control in the sound properties windows, and the default input/output is set to the StudioLive.
Sound_CP.png (36kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
I've done about everything I can think of with this, and I am at the edge of my limited experience with these systems. Is there something I am missing? Thank you all in advance for your assistance.
mtone  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 6, 2021 8:36:50 AM(UTC)
mtone

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 19 post(s)
i would try another audio program to see if it loads the ASIO driver properly, that should determine if its just a vMix problem or not.. if it wont open in other audio software either then i would check in task manager for any other process running in background which may use ASIO.. some audio interfaces only allow ASIO drivers to be opened by one application and you may have installed something else which is taking the ASIO ?

other than that reinstalling drivers may be an option ? that never inspires confidence though.. also i think the last screen shots are for windows WDM driver settings which wouldnt affect ASIO..