logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Narcogen  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2021 6:33:22 AM(UTC)
Narcogen

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi. I'm using a simple virtual set with four cameras.

I can zoom to any of the cameras in the GUI, or in a script by using SelectIndex and a value between 1 and 4, each number corresponding to a position set in the virtual set zoom editor.

The problem I'm having is that there are only 4 possible values, one for each camera. But then how do I return to the wide angle that shows all 4 cameras at once without sacrificing the ability to zoom into one of the cameras in particular?

I can make one angle a wide angle in the set zoom editor, but then I have one camera I can't zoom to by using SelectIndex.

I tried feeding it the value zero for an Index but that doesn't seem to do anything at all.
Delvalle579  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2021 9:31:43 PM(UTC)
Delvalle579

Groups: Registered
United States

Originally Posted by: Narcogen Go to Quoted Post
Hi. I'm using a simple virtual set with four cameras.

I can zoom to any of the cameras in the GUI, or in a script by using SelectIndex and a value between 1 and 4, each number corresponding to a position set in the virtual set zoom editor. Myloweslife

The problem I'm having is that there are only 4 possible values, one for each camera. But then how do I return to the wide angle that shows all 4 cameras at once without sacrificing the ability to zoom into one of the cameras in particular?

I can make one angle a wide angle in the set zoom editor, but then I have one camera I can't zoom to by using SelectIndex.

I tried feeding it the value zero for an Index but that doesn't seem to do anything at all.

When you have a given shot properly framed, such as the close-up shot shown here, you’ll want to save this as a preset. To do that, click on the Composition button above the T-Bar to open the Composition window, select any Composition Preset location, and click the “camera” icon that appears when you mouse over a location, to make the current shot a preset.