logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mathijs  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2021 7:51:43 PM(UTC)
Mathijs

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 72 post(s)
I got myself the TY-1500HD vMix control panel from aliexpress.
The vMix config files download link in the manual does not work for people that cannot read Chinese.
These files are requested in multiple places using email, which in my opinion will lead to lots of spam.
So I requested the files directly at the manufacturer and will post a link here to download them.
The original main config file will change language to Chinese, so I also made one in English.
I think best way is to import the shortcuts and activators separately so it will not mess up other settings on your vMix.
When using the main vMix config file, check all your settings before taking it into production!

TY-1500HD-vMix-configs.zip
thanks 2 users thanked Mathijs for this useful post.
ChrisHobbins on 2/11/2022(UTC), adedamolabox on 7/20/2022(UTC)
umek  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 14, 2021 2:57:56 AM(UTC)
umek

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
In a 50p or 60p project does the T-Bar shutter with fade transition?
Bruckbond  
#3 Posted : Monday, April 18, 2022 7:45:24 PM(UTC)
Bruckbond

There is a new problem with this controller. I use this config, recently the remote control has stopped working according to the config. Re-importing settings did not help. I'm trying to set up the remote control myself as through shortcuts, and if the assignment of ordinary buttons does not cause difficulties, then it is impossible to set the font for the buttons to go to the next page of inputs. I stopped at the assignment of the shift button in the "activators" tab, but there is no such possibility for setting layers (pages)
SpaceAge  
#4 Posted : Friday, April 22, 2022 12:56:56 AM(UTC)
SpaceAge

United States

Originally Posted by: Bruckbond Go to Quoted Post
There is a new problem with this controller. I use this config, recently the remote control has stopped working according to the config. Re-importing settings did not help. I'm trying to set up the remote control myself as through shortcuts, and if the assignment of ordinary buttons does not cause difficulties, then it is impossible to set the font for the buttons to go to the next page of inputs. I stopped at the assignment of the shift button in the "activators" tab, but there is no such possibility for setting layers (pages)

I'm just about to buy this controller so I'd love to understand more of the problem you are having. Are you using the Central Control software to map key assignments or just vMix?
Bruckbond  
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2022 6:26:35 AM(UTC)
Bruckbond

Originally Posted by: SpaceAge Go to Quoted Post

I'm just about to buy this controller so I'd love to understand more of the problem you are having. Are you using the Central Control software to map key assignments or just vMix?

Use only vMix