logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
shawntempesta  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 13, 2021 4:49:02 PM(UTC)
shawntempesta

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Play games via vMix, some games up to 8 VCallers, but usually up to 4. Perfect world, more than 3 extra "mixes", but the world isn't perfect.

If I have 8 callers, but callers 2, 4, 6 and 7 are going to play a game, I would love to be able to select those players once, to fall into the boxes I have created.

What I'd Like To Do: Create a blank input, put every vCaller in a different layer, select which layer I want via my StreamDeck, have it work across all game presets I have created.

What I'm Forced To Do: Create a new shortcut for every game setup I have (boxes go in different spots). So, for example, playing Wheel Of Fortune, having to create three shortcuts per button (one to change the 4-Box, one the 2-Box, and a third to animate the boxes off). I have to do this for *every game*.

If there was a way to make "PLAYER 1", "PLAYER 2" inputs, etc selecting which VCall to display. I could do this once and I would instead reference that input. The only way to do this is if I do not crop any of the presets as you cannot crop an input with a layer that, itself, has layers. If you attempt to crop, nothing happens.