logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
KurtLoki  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2021 8:42:39 PM(UTC)
KurtLoki

Groups: Registered
Italy

Hi,

I'm running 24.0.0.58 Vmix on Windows 10, with Dell-G5 CPU 9750H and RTX 2060.
The project has about 50 inputs (all with multilayer) 8 vmix call, 1 NDI input, and some static text. Unfortunately the GPU mem is always on 100% (getting GPU Overloaded most of time) but checking on Windows task manager either Intel Gpu (integrated in CPU) and Nvidia Gpu are used 10% about. The selected GPU on performance setting is NVIDIA RTX 2060.
Is there anybody with the same problem?

Thanks
pm  
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 19, 2021 3:35:26 AM(UTC)
pm

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 27 post(s)
mounirlucas  
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 20, 2021 8:40:28 AM(UTC)
mounirlucas

Algeria

hi,
i have the same problem
do you have solution ?
gpu mem 100% 1080ti with 20 inputs
niemi  
#4 Posted : Monday, June 21, 2021 4:53:20 AM(UTC)
niemi

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Originally Posted by: KurtLoki Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

I'm running 24.0.0.58 Vmix on Windows 10, with Dell-G5 CPU 9750H and RTX 2060.
The project has about 50 inputs (all with multilayer) 8 vmix call, 1 NDI input, and some static text. Unfortunately the GPU mem is always on 100% (getting GPU Overloaded most of time) but checking on Windows task manager either Intel Gpu (integrated in CPU) and Nvidia Gpu are used 10% about. The selected GPU on performance setting is NVIDIA RTX 2060.
Is there anybody with the same problem?

Thanks

First enable High Performance Mode.

If you are still at 100 % you need to combine graphic inputs with the List Input and find a way to work with that instead of having multiple independent inputs.
KurtLoki  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 22, 2021 10:47:34 PM(UTC)
KurtLoki

Italy

"First enable High Performance Mode" is already "on".

Even if i still have this problem (v-mix gpu mem 100%, 9% in task manager) in v-mix, my problems were the "static text" used for people's name seated in the camera (used in multilayer input). Thinking that the "Static GT Title" were easy to manage, i've filled up my project with these, but deleting them and importing png (created with photoshop) i've solved my problem for this v-mix project. But still i cannot understand the main problem.
Reading in other v-mix topic, someone said that this percentual is reffered to the 3d encode / decode, and vmix use only 2d rendering and could be why the GPU load isn't at 100% on Windows task manager, but the problem was not the GPU load but the RAM of GPU, and it was almost empty in task manager Windows (shared memory GPU in task manager was 0.8 Gb of 8GB).
pm  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 23, 2021 1:24:52 AM(UTC)
pm

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 27 post(s)

Even if i still have this problem (v-mix gpu mem 100%, 9% in task manager) in v-mix, my problems were the "static text" used for people's name seated in the camera (used in multilayer input). Thinking that the "Static GT Title" were easy to manage, i've filled up my project with these, but deleting them and importing png (created with photoshop) i've solved my problem for this v-mix project. But still i cannot understand the main problem.
Reading in other v-mix topic, someone said that this percentual is reffered to the 3d encode / decode, and vmix use only 2d rendering and could be why the GPU load isn't at 100% on Windows task manager, but the problem was not the GPU load but the RAM of GPU, and it was almost empty in task manager Windows (shared memory GPU in task manager was 0.8 Gb of 8GB).

Have you read the information in post #2? It will answer all your questions.
KurtLoki  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 23, 2021 3:34:40 AM(UTC)
KurtLoki

Italy

Originally Posted by: pm Go to Quoted Post

Have you read the information in post #2? It will answer all your questions.

Yes, but i've read it and the resizable BAR is available on from Nvidia 3000 series (i have the 2000 series), and IMHO, 10% of usage of memory seems strange, i mean, why should i have a good GPU if Vmix use only 0.8 GB of memory?

Thanks btw