logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
economia  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 26, 2021 11:45:56 PM(UTC)
economia

Groups: Registered
Nigeria

Hello everybody. Can I use Vmix plus its embedded Virtual Sets to produce videos for Youtube posts? I want to use a pre-recorded green screen videos of myself making presentations or giving tutorials. I also have some pictures to display and some website links to talk on. I want also to present some video clips on a tv on the virtual set. After all, is properly mixed on the Vmix, I want the mixed video to be output as a single MP4 video. I do not want a live stream video.

Can these be done and how with step by step guide. I am on Vmix Pro 22.00.66 x64.
doggy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2021 12:14:06 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Probably need to update (and buy) your vMix version to 24 first to make this work
economia  
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2021 6:14:03 PM(UTC)
economia

Nigeria

Originally Posted by: doggy Go to Quoted Post
Probably need to update (and buy) your vMix version to 24 first to make this work

Version 22 can conveniencely do exactly what I want to do. There could be other reasons for me to get Version 22. Allow my question to be attended to by great people who has the experience
doggy  
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2021 7:14:27 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Let's get some things strait here

You mention you have Vmix Pro 22.00.66 x64? (2 years old)

You have a license already which would beg the question why not upgrade to 24 and why have paid the pro license fee not knowing if it suits your needs
or as trial which would give you 60 days (also then why not v24) to try out all the features and see if it suits your needs

You have not looked at any of the many vMix tutorial videos on their YouTube channel which in fact would answer all your questions you asked as being achievable and at the same time explain to you how

You do not realize that vMix is a live production platform, meaning you have sort of a one shot to get the production/recording right or have to restart from the beginning when a mistake was made in the flow.

You don't want to live stream it so why not use a video editing application which would be a better choice to get the editing perfect and then turn into a video to upload to YouTube what would have to be done with the vMix recording too

If "Version 22 can conveniencely do exactly what I want to do" then did you not already have the answers ?

You might having a good reason not to choose the latest v24 then why not at least upgrade to the latest of v22 (any upgrade fixes bug from a previous version) which would be free anyway?
economia  
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2021 8:11:25 PM(UTC)
economia

Nigeria

Let's get some things strait here

You mention you have Vmix Pro 22.00.66 x64? (2 years old)

You have a license already which would beg the question why not upgrade to 24 and why have paid the pro license fee not knowing if it suits your needs
or as trial which would give you 60 days (also then why not v24) to try out all the features and see if it suits your needs

You have not looked at any of the many vMix tutorial videos on their YouTube channel which in fact would answer all your questions you asked as being achievable and at the same time explain to you how

You do not realize that vMix is a live production platform, meaning you have sort of a one shot to get the production/recording right or have to restart from the beginning when a mistake was made in the flow.

You don't want to live stream it so why not use a video editing application which would be a better choice to get the editing perfect and then turn into a video to upload to YouTube what would have to be done with the vMix recording too

If "Version 22 can conveniencely do exactly what I want to do" then did you not already have the answers ?

You might having a good reason not to choose the latest v24 then why not at least upgrade to the latest of v22 (any upgrade fixes bug from a previous version) which would be free anyway?

I give you credit for your intelligent answer. However what I need in vmix is simply virtual sets.
doggy  
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2021 8:21:45 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Originally Posted by: economia Go to Quoted Post
However what I need in vmix is simply virtual sets.

Which are included ( as you "have" Vmix Pro)

glen4cindy  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, June 1, 2021 11:32:01 PM(UTC)
glen4cindy

United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: economia Go to Quoted Post
However what I need in vmix is simply virtual sets.

Which are included ( as you "have" Vmix Pro)

There must be something really special about this Vmix Pro 22.00.66 x64 that this user has......
doggy  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, June 1, 2021 11:40:59 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Originally Posted by: glen4cindy Go to Quoted Post

There must be something really special about this Vmix Pro 22.00.66 x64 that this user has......

Yeah like something beginning with a C.
And thinking we are S.

thanks 1 user thanked doggy for this useful post.
glen4cindy on 6/3/2021(UTC)