logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tikacademy  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 16, 2021 8:54:14 AM(UTC)
tikacademy

Groups: Registered
Colombia

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi all,

I would like to know if this can be achieved otherwise flag as feature request if possible.

I would like to have more control over List items. The situation is that I have a list with audio commercials and promos that I play during my show, the thing is that when they're regular inputs I can use triggers to AudioOff my MIC, Play the audio and OnCompletion, AudioOn my mic back. Thing is my i7 3770 gets all crappy when i add more than 80 sources so I offloaded the many audio sources to Lists which I can SlectIndex, Restart, PlayPause all that beauty, but there is NO options for selectd items on Lists, I don't know the rest of you or if I'm out of my mind by asking this but I love the automation vMix gives, thus I consider this would be a nice addition, no?.

Thanks
tikacademy  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 16, 2021 8:57:20 AM(UTC)
tikacademy

Groups: Registered
Colombia

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tikacademy Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

I would like to know if this can be achieved otherwise flag as feature request if possible.

I would like to have more control over List items. The situation is that I have a list with audio commercials and promos that I play during my show, the thing is that when they're regular inputs I can use triggers to AudioOff my MIC, Play the audio and OnCompletion, AudioOn my mic back. Thing is my i7 3770 gets all crappy when i add more than 80 sources so I offloaded the many audio sources to Lists which I can SlectIndex, Restart, PlayPause all that beauty, but there is NO options for selectd items on Lists, I don't know the rest of you or if I'm out of my mind by asking this but I love the automation vMix gives, thus I consider this would be a nice addition, no?.

Thanks

I think this could be implemented under the Advanced tab inside the Shortcuts something like chaining actions because you can use keys but in my case I have the AKAI MPC Mini, so I think that would be awesome, at least I do, LoL.