logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
blueolivepro  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 2, 2021 6:09:17 PM(UTC)
blueolivepro

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

2 things we would love to see when you update the software. I find the REC button and timer very reassuring when the normal single output recorder is running. It's a shame the multicorder doesn't have these features. I'm just always a bit more twitchy when I can't see the REC button and timer ticking over even though I know it's probably fine, it just helps to have that extra reassurance and it is useful to see the recording time. I often run the recorder at the same time just to get the timer but would prefer to just use the multicorder on its own. Secondly, the multicorder records our 4 cameras (original wide shots coming in from the camera), along with the output but it doesn't have the facility to record our 4 virtual cameras (zoomed in medium shots). This means we only switch between the closer virtual cameras so that we capture those on the output recording, then if we want to use any of the wider shots, we add those in afterwards from the multicorder camera recordings. If the multicorder could capture our virtual cameras we could cut between all 8 shots and it would be closer to our final edit. These are just a couple of practical things that would improve the way we use your multicorder.