logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
5dm2  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2021 12:17:26 AM(UTC)
5dm2

Groups: Registered
Cambodja

Hello everyone,

I've been using Vmix for some time now, and i was looking for some more simple solution of how to input live streams into vmix. Few things i have found on this forum, some bits of info i got i allready use, but in overall I haven't find completem solution of my problem.

We are hosting live events where part of content is delivered from folks all around which are streaming their content on Youtube, from where i get https links and set them into VLC,
and after that via NDI i get inputs in Vmix.

Problem is that there can be around 20 different inputs, which means 20 opened VLC's and i don't need to tell you how much resources does setup like that takes and to be honest I often get freezing and green screen issues .

I have been trying to import YT links directly into Vmix over Add new input/Stream/VLC (RTMP/UDP...), but all i get is blank screen...

Does anybody have some other suggestion how to find out some other alternative for my setup?

I have been thinking about finding some server or service where streamers could upload their stream and i could get it directly into Vmix, but i don't know what to look for, because i need to have
100% trusted feedback that service like that is secur and reliable. And also simple as it can be because i can't rely on fact that all of streamers will be able to set their stream without some problems.

What do you think about services like Stream brothers, SSH101?

Hope someone could help.

Thank You in advance guys!