logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MarkNF82  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2021 4:42:08 AM(UTC)
MarkNF82

Groups: Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hi Everyone,

Apologies if this is more suited for the "Instant Replay" section.

I'm currently testing vMix24 (24.0.0.42) and I'm really excited about the new Instant Replay section. However, I'm wondering if a couple of shortcuts could be made. One for changing the speed of selected replays, and one for navigating between each events group.

Speed of Selected Replays
--
When testing, the only ways I have been able to change the speed of an individual replay is either using the mouse, which is hard to get a precise speed, or change the current replay speed via midi control, select the desired replay, use the "ReplayUpdateSelectedSpeed" shortcut, then returning the midi control back to normal speed. I would like to associate the speed variable to a rotary midi control when on the selected clip.

Navigate Events Groups
--
Currently there is a shortcut for each group (ex. ReplaySelectEvents1, etc). I would like to use 2 shortcuts to cycle through the groups (ex. ReplayEventsPrevious / ReplayEventsNext). On my current midi controller I don't have enough buttons for each events group, but have enough to assign previous and next instead.

Please disregard if there are already shortcuts that can perform the same actions.

Many Thanks
Mark