logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
huggybear  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2021 10:33:14 AM(UTC)
huggybear

Groups: Registered
Canada

I am having trouble getting my Aston Mic and PC audio going through my Mackie Big Knob at the same time. The Mackie Big Knob allows me to have a proper xlr mic connection and pc audio that I can send to the host and monitor at the same time. If I select Realtek speakers as audio output default, I can audio input my microphone to vmix and hear computer audio & microphone over those same speakers.
If I now switch to Big Knob interface as my pc Audio output, I can still hear the mic but have lost the pc audio completely. I play a clip off of vmix and the vmix audio meters have deflection but I cannot hear it through the Mackie Big Knob. If I turn the Mackie Big Knob off and on, I can now hear the PC(vmix) audio through the interface but have lost my microphone feed in the Vmix software and get the Presets_Openinput error when I try to reset the microphone. If I start the whole procedure with the Big Knob as my PC Output audio, I get the AddNewInput error which means I cannot input my microphone. Sometimes everything works fine, most other times it is a mess. I guess there is some kind of internal virtual audio conflict.
If anybody has any solutions, it would be most appreciated.
JT

PC_Big Knob_Selected.jpg (10kb) downloaded 0 time(s). PC_Realtek_Speakers.jpg (11kb) downloaded 0 time(s). Mic in task bar.jpg (6kb) downloaded 0 time(s). TurnBK_on_Off.jpg (27kb) downloaded 0 time(s). Audio Input Error.jpg (86kb) downloaded 0 time(s).