logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bkemperman  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2020 10:56:35 PM(UTC)
bkemperman

Groups: Registered
Netherlands

Hi all, this is my first post and I am relatively new to Vmix. I have a bit of a strange question, I am working on preparing the next broadcast and recently I see that the virtual input frames in the input area black instead of displaying and example of the view. This makes switching during the broadcast quite troublesome.
I have added a picture of what I currently experience, you see on that picture that in preview, I actually see the virtual input that I created, but in the input area this is displayed as black.
I hope you can help me so that I don't have to start from scratch. 2020-12-09 13_52_26-vMix Pro - 23.0.0.66 x64 - last.vmix.png (1,092kb) downloaded 8 time(s).
doggy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 1:07:44 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 922 time(s) in 761 post(s)
They are virtual inputs of what ? don't see a relation as being of one of the other inputs
bkemperman  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2020 1:21:52 AM(UTC)
bkemperman

Netherlands

Hi Doggy, I have created a blank input and put a background in, a logo and a video (currently in the display above not connected). What you see is that when I select the input, in this case Virtual - PiP Bill displayed in orange, the preview window shows the display correct (see screenshot) but the input frame (in this case 5) is displayed black in the selection area. I hope this clarifies my question a bit.
IceStream  
#4 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2020 10:56:52 PM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
@ bkemperman

Check to see if you have not perhaps enabled "Disable Effects on Input Previews".
Settings ===> "Show Advanced Settings" tic box ===> Performance tab ===> "Disable Effects on Input Previews" tic box

Ice