logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sebrame  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2020 7:22:09 AM(UTC)
sebrame

Groups: Registered
Man

I'm sending my vMix output to Zoom on the same PC. Playing on Zoom remote users are experiencing garbled audio. It's not clipped, it's garbled, like someone is actually gargling while talking. I'm on a hard-wired internet connection with ~64Mbps upload speed.

Sending to YouTube Live as well as another streaming provider everything is perfect, only Zoom seems to be having the problem. I'm just taking a shot in the dark that someone here may have had the same problem and found a solution. The live show is tomorrow, so I'm in a bit of a panic.
Dan Ridd  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2020 7:42:51 AM(UTC)
Dan Ridd

In advanced audio settings in zoom make sure you have “ Turn On Original Sound in the meeting” enabled

🤘

sebrame  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2020 2:20:44 AM(UTC)
sebrame

Man

Unfortunately, that had no effect. Apparently, Zoom has a problem with audio coming from a Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0 device. We switched to a BMD UltraStudio Mini Recorder and it's fine now.
MrKneeland  
#4 Posted : Friday, March 5, 2021 7:18:00 PM(UTC)
MrKneeland

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: sebrame Go to Quoted Post
I'm sending my vMix output to Zoom on the same PC. Playing on Zoom remote users are experiencing garbled audio. It's not clipped, it's garbled, like someone is actually gargling while talking. I'm on a hard-wired internet connection with ~64Mbps upload speed.

Sending to YouTube Live as well as another streaming provider everything is perfect, only Zoom seems to be having the problem. I'm just taking a shot in the dark that someone here may have had the same problem and found a solution. The live show is tomorrow, so I'm in a bit of a panic.

Hey... I am having the same issue and can't find why... did you ever fixed it? It has to be down to the hardware because I am running the same setup on other three computers and I don't have that issue.

Mario