logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PeterJ  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2020 7:26:13 AM(UTC)
PeterJ

Groups: Registered
Sweden

Scenario:
I have the latest vMix (23.0.0.66)
I've built and saved a preset. On that preset, I have some Title Inputs. Most of the text contents is fetched via Data Sources (JSON).
Everything works in real time, no problem, the text is showing correctly, just as shown in JSON tables.
Now I close vMix and restarting vMix again. It loads the latest preset, the one I recently used.
But now, on random title inputs (previews), it shows the original texts made in Title Designer. If I check the contents in Data Sources, no problem there, it shows the new updated and correct table contents.
To show correct texts in preview, I must force a Reload action (rightclick the preview and choose Reload), only then the contents in the preview is updated to live contents.
I've tested reloading the preset by clicking "Last" on top menu, still some (other) random title inputs showing original (wrong) contents only.

There is nothing that fails with JSON data, as I mentioned, it shows correct text contents, live in real time.
If I rightclick on a preview with "wrong" contents and open up Title Editor, everything looks fine there, the updated texts are there, but on the preview it does not. If I transfer the preview to the Output, on an overlay, it still shows the "wrong" text contents (until I force Reload it).

Any suggestions? What have I missed?