logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
pykawka  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 2:21:41 AM(UTC)
pykawka

Groups: Registered
Poland

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi
Curently i'm working on some big project (more than 20 custom gtzip template with image sequnces in/out and sometimes hundreds of data titles inside) and I'm having some wheird glitch (one in ten times) - when random gtzip is send to overlay (doesn't matter which) last frame from transition in (of this title) is shown for a 1-2 frames and after that animation is going like it supose to. It looks like reset command is send to late to title and it reset it when the title is show on the overlay My current setup: Ryzen 5 3600, 32 GB of RAM, GTX 2080Ti, all data on M.2 drive. I know that the project is heavy, but I don't see any way to slim it. Before VMIX we used CasparCG, and for heavy titles we just add more frames to buffer. Any sugestions?
p_a_r_i_s  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2020 7:40:40 AM(UTC)
p_a_r_i_s

United States

Can you post a video of the issue? I've seen things like that in some of my builds, but usually comes down to an overlooked toggle when building the GTzips...
Rinsky  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 2:27:04 AM(UTC)
Rinsky

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 35 post(s)
I also have the same problem and wanted to make a post about it. I've seen this issue for quite some time now and also had the same issue on yesterdays production.

I also thought that it might have something to do with image sequences and not loading the png files fast enough/not preloading it, but I definitely had the same issue on gtzip files that don't have any png sequences in it. They have some stills and I am also using data sources to fill the textblocks.

There is no indicator of too much CPU, GPU, GPU Mem being used or something like that, it seems pretty random, which makes it a big problem for live productions.
p_a_r_i_s  
#4 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 11:38:32 AM(UTC)
p_a_r_i_s

United States

Again, if either of you can post a clip of the issue you're having, I may be able to help...