logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
w7psk  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 2:03:25 PM(UTC)
w7psk

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
First one is Title. I create a title with the Templates while prepping for the Church service. how ever it does not save when I save
the service for later recall at the church. I have to redo the title at the church which sometimes fails. Is there a way to save
those so I can just recall them later.

Second is on Camera input. We have only one camera. However I have powerpoint or Libre Office Impress that I convert to Images that
I use for Song words, Prayers, etc which has me having over 20 slides to switch to. I can arrange them in order of service, however
Im constantly jumping up and down the selection list to get the camera back into the cue to switch when needed. IS there a way
I can in the order of the service, have a copy of the camera selection so I can just click them in order and have the camera ready
in the cue without going up and down the list constantly.

Thanks for the help with this Newbie.
piper93442  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 9:57:36 PM(UTC)
piper93442

United States

Newbie here too, but to answer your 2nd question: on your camera input, right-click on the settings (gear wheel) icon and choose "Create Virtual Input." This will create a copy of your camera input which you can move into your order of service, and you can make multiple copies. Sorry I can't help with your 1st issue - titles are saving OK for us.
doggy  
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 10:29:02 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 913 time(s) in 752 post(s)
Consider using datasources for your title content

consider using a shortcut to call your camera input
w7psk  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2020 7:44:53 AM(UTC)
w7psk

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks, the virtual shortcut works for Video, I have very new users that Im trying to teach just to run this so I dont have to be there every week. This will help tremendously.

as far as the Titles, I use my Desktop at home to create the service and arrange everything in order. Then I save it to a thumb drive and reload it at church. It just does
not save the titles I created from the templates at home. I have to redo them at church. Thats why I limit what I create for now.

My Credits I created in GT Title designer and its saves fine. I tried to find the Templates in title designer to edit and save but cant find them.

There is so much to learn on VMIX, and our streaming service is getting great reviews from the members, they said its a vast improvement over what was being
done before.

Hopefully I can learn more and more an improve.
thanks 1 user thanked w7psk for this useful post.
piper93442 on 10/13/2020(UTC)