logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nomski  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2020 10:26:57 PM(UTC)
nomski

Groups: Registered

Hi all. I'm gradually narrowing down the issue we are currently having with our setup. I think it's our Presonus 24r interface. Just wanted to check if anyone is using the interface and having any glitch issues.

Also, what do people use currently? We need around 6/8 inputs and the same for outputs.

Thanks!
CmdrKitsune  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2020 8:21:43 AM(UTC)
CmdrKitsune

United States

I'm using my Presonus Audiobox 44vsl at my church. I've had no problems with it other than it has scratchy pots. Since I have my levels on it preset, that hasn't been an issue.

When I needed more inputs, I used my Tascam US-16x08. It's got (8) XLR inputs on the front (w/48v) and (8) 1/4" balanced outputs on the back. I found it extremely handy when the band came in to record a piece for a service beforehand.
brad_rowland86  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2020 10:35:43 AM(UTC)
brad_rowland86

United States

I use 2 different Presonus interfaces. I use a 32 Channel Studio Live AI at our church over firewire and a AR8USB over USB for "on the road" streams. Neither one has ever had an issue. My only complaint with either is the AR8USB will only pull Channels in pairs ( 1/2, 3/4, 5/6) It would be nice to be able to pull induvial channels.