logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cmcloughlin  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 2:46:52 AM(UTC)
cmcloughlin

Groups: Registered
Ireland

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi

I have just done my first livestream for our church using vNox and 2 PTX Optice NDI-HX cameras. Generally it went smoothly but there are a few things I would like to streamline to make the operation simpler during the service.

I have a number of camera angles set up from the 2 cameras and can switch between them easily during the service. However this means remembering to alternate cameras and under pressure it's easy to pick the same camer twice resulting in the change of position going out on the stream.

What I would like to do is to be able to duplicate shots so that I can make in effect a shot list which I then work across as the service progresses ensuring I alternate between cameras.

However as the people involved varies from week to week I need to ba able to adjust them easily. I know I can makvirtual inputs from the PTZ tab but then these have to be adusted individually. I have tried the Virtual Input on the general tab but this is driven from the original camera input and so follows the camera (not the preset positon) - so if I make Virtual Inputs from 3 camera positions, they are all the same as the lastposition the camera was in (and verary with it).

Is making new virtual cameras the only option or is there a way to duplicate an input in such a way that updating the virtual input/preset position will update copies of it?

I'm a complete Newbie at vMix and streaming so please be gentle folks:)