logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Code4Sale  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2014 9:54:49 PM(UTC)
Code4Sale

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
On Multiviews and titles (and so forth), I noticed that when positioning/scaling is not always cleanly concatenated in all views. For example, when cropping a main source, a overlayed title does not always clip as expected, or scale (as a group). As this is not a bug report (I am sure you are aware of these instances), I am going to leave out the expected "steps to reproduce".

Also, perhaps I am missing something here, if so, forgive my ignorance of the documentation. I really should RTFM. This post is certainly not up to my usual standard.

I am thinking might be nice to have a way to combine inputs (titles for example), so that the component parts (overlays I think you call them) would be combined into a group, and the overlay parts would hidden from the main view of input windows IE: Only the combination of the main input and its components (titles) would be displayed as a single input.

If this is already possible, then feel free to "Keel Haul" me, and delete the post.

Thanking you in advance,

Joe C. Hecht
Code4Sale, LLC
richardgatarski  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 12, 2014 4:38:47 AM(UTC)
richardgatarski

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 292 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Sorry Joe, but I don't understand neither the problem nor your request. For example, I know what concatenate is in computer terms, but not in video mixing.
Could you include i picture or two that illustrate...