logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kusselin  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 9, 2020 10:00:06 PM(UTC)
kusselin

Groups: Registered
Germany

Hello everyone, I have the latest version of vmix HD. I also bought vMix iProSoccer - BroadCast Package. vmix isoccer
Now I have two Logitech cameras model Webcam C930e for filming. Now I wanted to integrate the camera via the vmix controller. see youtube video. Youtube-Video
Unfortunately it doesn't work that way and the camera image is not displayed. Do you know why that could be? Thank you for tips and information.

Greeting
Markus
kusselin  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2020 7:21:19 PM(UTC)
kusselin

Germany

is no one here who can help me please.
doggy  
#3 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2020 8:35:24 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Maybe being more specific about your problem could help

being this posted under NDI do a step by step approach first

have the cameras, titles in vMix , set the NDI out and use the NDI Studio Monitor to check if your NDI from vMix is working properly before messing around using a 3rd party application

kusselin  
#4 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2020 9:14:32 PM(UTC)
kusselin

Germany

Hello Doggy, I think that the thread does not belong in NDI, but in the 3thrd party section. My problem is that when I start the 3thrd Party vmix controller I cannot see the output image as can be seen on my YouTube video. So now I wanted to ask the experts what I'm doing wrong? Under Settings in the current Vmix HD I have set to all under output NDI ... and still the picture is not displayed in the controller. that's my problem .... can you watch the video and give me info ... Thank you very much
Zwischenablage06.jpg (360kb) downloaded 1 time(s). Zwischenablage01.jpg (13kb) downloaded 0 time(s). Zwischenablage02.jpg (63kb) downloaded 0 time(s). Zwischenablage03.jpg (175kb) downloaded 0 time(s). Zwischenablage04.jpg (338kb) downloaded 0 time(s). Zwischenablage05.jpg (333kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
doggy  
#5 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2020 9:19:09 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Originally Posted by: kusselin Go to Quoted Post
Hello Doggy, I think that the thread does not belong in NDI, but in the 3thrd party section. My problem is that when I start the 3thrd Party vmix controller I cannot see the output image as can be seen on my YouTube video. So now I wanted to ask the experts what I'm doing wrong? Under Settings in the current Vmix HD I have set to all under output NDI ... and still the picture is not displayed in the controller. that's my problem .... can you watch the video and give me info ... Thank you very much

Then i suggest to post that in the other section
I did watch the video , I don't use UTC so i can not help

kusselin  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 12:51:52 AM(UTC)
kusselin

Germany

i found the mistake....the UTCOntroller was the problem.....one of here one and the picture is there

Thanks all