logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
OPL  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2020 11:38:00 PM(UTC)
OPL

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hey all, wanted to make a demo on how you can connect vmix to OSC/Pilot, a new program that deadmau5 team released last week that allows you to make a virtual control surface with NDI support for multiview monitoring and be able to swap between layouts without needing to reload or change files. As well as a short demo on how to send Midi signals over LAN or public internet to a vmix unit.

Link here
revned  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 2:00:00 AM(UTC)
revned

United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hey! Just wanted to say that your AWS video really helped me get my Azure environment up and running, so thanks for that! OSCpilot looks great, and for someone with almost zero graphic design background, much less intimidating than some other options. Looking forward to more. Thanks again!
mtone  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2020 4:36:13 PM(UTC)
mtone

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 19 post(s)
shame it is windows only. the main benefit of OSC and creating custom control layouts IMO is using them on tablet.. the custom layouts with NDI previews in the video you made are cool, if that could be used wireless on tablet that would be really great.. even with low res/low fps for NDI it would still be manageable for switching.. i saw duet is a possibility but a native tablet app would be better..