logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hassan yaghi  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 3:29:35 PM(UTC)
hassan yaghi

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
UserPostedImage

:P
Bardos59  
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2014 8:28:05 PM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

Personally, I think Martin and the vMix team should create another Switcher program based on a Traditional style, with inputs for about 10 cameras, about 4 players, a full Switcher complete with a "T" Bar, and full range of Transitions, and have it so that it can communicate with the present program, for those who are just looking for a basic switcher....I don't see anyone being able to use 1000 cameras or players......Most producers will use about 5 or 6 cameras.....In this way, only addons and plugins would be needed to improve the program, without having to rewrite the whole thing ... That would give two (2) programs to choose from...

Just my thought.....
Maximus  
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2014 8:44:35 PM(UTC)
Maximus

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 24 post(s)
I like it just the way it is. If I wanted a traditional switcher, I would go BUY one. Keep up the good work Martin. Looking forward to running Ver 13
thanks 1 user thanked Maximus for this useful post.
doggy on 6/29/2014(UTC)
Bardos59  
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2014 9:30:37 PM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

Maximus wrote:
I like it just the way it is. If I wanted a traditional switcher, I would go BUY one. Keep up the good work Martin. Looking forward to running Ver 13

Its a pity when one reads and does not understand...All I said is that they could create another program for those who do not want or like vMix as it is...making it like a traditional switcher that would give users a second program to choose from, mainly those who just want a simple program...I NEVER condemned vMix as it is.....
watchfulone  
#5 Posted : Monday, June 30, 2014 12:13:19 PM(UTC)
watchfulone

Man

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 14 post(s)
hassan yaghi wrote:
UserPostedImage

:P

If Martin were to fulfill all these request, (and sometimes some very weird and personal one) then vMix would get no where in its development.
Personally i think vMix is excellent as it is, and any upgrade to the UI will come in due time. Some of these request are just too way out of bounds, good thing they are just request.

vMix is beautiful say yeah if you agree.
doggy  
#6 Posted : Monday, June 30, 2014 12:34:46 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Guess I might say 'yeah'.

While I can understand many users were used to 'professional' systems and some have really specific requests for their goals I do find vMix is pretty flexible ( lets you use it in ways it was maybe not even intended), clean and clear so much so it actually made people like me not being overwelmed by it and dare to try things out with it or get interested in this field.
vMix isnt scary and yet so powerfull (and lets you use your imagination).