logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MycroBeat99  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 9:24:59 AM(UTC)
MycroBeat99

Groups: Registered
Man
Romania

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hello. After recent tests and environment update, i find 3 stupid bugs.

1: Change Input Bug
How to reproduce: First add an Transparent Colour (or use an existent input with don't have Audio in Audio Mixer). Then change the input with a stream (Can be Flash from Flash tab; VLC or SRT or another in Stream Tab). Look at audio of that stream in Audio Mixer. All audio in enable instead of Default Bus for New Inputs (in my case, Master).

2: VLC crop image.
How to reproduce: Add an VLC stream and an Flash stream (or an SRT, i don't tested on SRT). Then look in Preview to see the VLC is crop and zoom a little bit. I made two screenshots for easy reference.
https://imgur.com/a/gXuvulA (Look at CG and Logo)

3: Remote Desktop Audio Bug
How to reproduce: First make sure you don't have any Audio on your computer from your jack. Second you can try with an Virtual Audio (ex: Virtual Cable).
a) Using SRT (can also be on VLC): Add an SRT input. Then enable one of the NDI or SRT output. Add that output to another machine and then disconnect from Remote Desktop. Look immediately at Audio of that input to see the audio is stop working for a few seconds then come back to normal.
b) Using Flash: Add an Flash input. Then enable one of the NDI or SRT output. Add that output to another machine and then disconnect from Remote Desktop. The audio is no longer present on vMix from Remote Desktop or to on that input where you add the input.