logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
thecloudmediagroup  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:02:05 PM(UTC)
thecloudmediagroup

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 43 post(s)
Does anyone know if there is a list of XML attributes/tags that work with the virtual sets? I have looked through some of the XML files of the UV mapped set and other default sets but would like to get a list of any compatible attributes of these sets. I see some basic zoom, position, UV type settings but wanted a list of all possible attributes/functions. Any info would be much appreciated!

-Seth
Thremir  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 2:23:28 PM(UTC)
Thremir

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 29 post(s)
I made a list for the XAML Programming and 3rd-party vMix Apps Development Group, feel free to join us for discussion!

Quote:
“name” - Gives the input a name so it can be easily found in the vMix UI later on

“x” and “y” - Places the input around in a two-dimensional space, default is center of image and +/- will make it pan accordingly

“zoom” - As the name says, zooms the input. 1 is 100% of the input’s size (the whole VirtualSet if camera’s zoom is 1 and not panned), 0 is zoomed all the way out and ∞ is infnite in-zoom (more on this comes later on)

This attribute can be split into “zoomX” and “zoomY” for X and Y only stretches.

“rotate[X,Y or Z]” - Rotates the input in three-dimensional space by the X, Y or Z axis

Values are pretty confusing and I cannot seem to see a good pattern, but a 360° turn will always be “6,283185”.

“duration” - (zoom only) sets the duration of the zoom, with values like: "00:01" in the format “mm:ss”

“cropping” - Crops the input (which by default has the aspect ratio of your vMix production) accordingly to the values.

Value parameter = “x1,y1,x2,y2” and is by default (when not specified): “0,0,1,1” (no cropping)

Cheers,
Håvard
Grimble  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 5:34:19 PM(UTC)
Grimble

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Thremir wrote:

“rotate[X,Y or Z]” - Rotates the input in three-dimensional space by the X, Y or Z axis

Values are pretty confusing and I cannot seem to see a good pattern, but a 360° turn will always be “6,283185”.

Looks like Radians to me. There's 2pi Radians in a circle, and Pi is 3.1415... you should be able to find plenty of degree to radian converters online to get precise angles.