logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
oelimtrila7  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2020 11:12:02 PM(UTC)
oelimtrila7

Groups: Registered

I really love to build/work on computers. I am also going to need to get a new job soon. So I am very hopeful to find a way to combine those two needs. I've just graduated high school a couple of months ago, and I'm going to college in about a week. I've been considering this proposition for a few days now, and I feel like this is something I really want to do (don't worry, I'm not jumping the gun, I won't even try and start anything for a while yet). I feel like I could gather up a few friends, launch a business, set up a website, have fun doing it, and make some money on the side.

As much as this appeals to me, I am not even close to being ready. I'm not thinking about trying to go big with this or anything; I would be perfectly content being a small, local business operating from home. Even though it doesn't sound like much, I still have no idea how to start a business properly.

If anyone is more fluent than I in the business world, I would really appreciate any and all advice about both starting it up and keeping it going. Also, I would appreciate any general advice as well; anything you can think of that might help me out would be amazing. Thanks to all in advance!
alexpor  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 12, 2022 10:14:41 PM(UTC)
alexpor

Groups: Registered
Man
Australia

Yeah, great. I wish the best of luck to the custom PC business. I'm thinking of starting a Real Estate business and looking forward to starting with the business entity search process.