logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
WayneMcHugh  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 5:44:34 AM(UTC)
WayneMcHugh

Groups: Registered
Australia

I am still very new to vMix, and loving what it adds to our workflow. A very strange thing, though, is the problem I'm having with my streaming settings. When I first setup vMix streaming, I aimed it at the streaming provider that we will move to soon. It worked as expected, and these settings became the default. Now I use vMix in our live workflow, I need to have the details of our current streming provider. I have added these details about 6 times, because each time, vMix reverts to the original settings. I have tried:
1. Editing the default settings, then save and close. As long as I stay in vMix, these settings stay and they work. When I close and restart, the old settings return.
2. Adding a new streaming settings profile, save and close. While vMix is running I have default and the new profile. Restart vMix, I have only Default again, with old settings.
3. Adding a new profile and deleting the default profile. Again when I restart vMix, the new profie is gone and the old Default is back.

I'm running Windows 10 on a Del Inspiron 15 7000, which has an 8th Gen i7 quad core processorm, 8G RAM. Using Windows firewwall and defender security only.

Any insights into this behaviour?
ask  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 6:52:14 AM(UTC)
ask

Groups: Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 181 post(s)
If you want a hand with this PM me. Cheers.