logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DYosua  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 2, 2014 9:51:25 PM(UTC)
DYosua

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hi Martin,
First off, thank you for all the hard work you have put into this program and your responsiveness with other feature requests. I have been using vMix to stream and record my local church services since mid April (first through the trial, then through the paid HD version) and it has been fantastic!

I do have two (hopefully) small requests to modify the behavior of the Slideshow Options window.
1. When a slideshow thumbnail is pressed, remove the focus from the most recently touched control in the window. For instance, if I change the effect from a "Cut" to a "Fade" and then click a slideshow thumbnail, the Effect ComboBox still has focus and therefore responds to certain actions such as scrolling the mousewheel and pressing the arrow keys even though I clicked off the control. A few times this has lead me to inadvertently change the effect between hymn lyric slides.

2. This is related to #1, but if it were possible, it would be nice to have the ability to use the mousewheel to scroll through the thumbnails of the slides if a control in the window doesn't have focus. The selected thumbnail wouldn't change - the mousewheel would be equivalent to using the scrollbar, making it easier to see what is upcoming in the next few thumbnail rows.

Again, thanks for the great work for this program! vMix's affordability is a big reason why my church now has a streaming ministry!
--Daniel