logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
slxxi  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 5:59:06 AM(UTC)
slxxi

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I would like to know if there is a workaround to get an audio input to be the audio track for exporting replays when all camera audio tracks are already "in use", but not intended to be played out.

Situation:
We have 3 cameras and 2 audio Inputs (one clean, one dirty with the commentary)

To get our communication from the streaming-operator to our camera-operators we have the (one way) xlr connection from streaming-operator into the mic-in of the cameras and the camera-operators listen via headphones over the camera headphone-jack. This means that the audio tracks of camera 1-3 contain all the communication of the streaming-operator. (not the best setup and will be adressed in the future)

Doesn't matter for the stream because the audio input is played out.

But we are creating replay scenes of all 3 cameras and want to export those clips after the stream. I would like to have the clean audio as the audio track of those clips, but right now it's the audio track with operator orders (if set to cam 1-3) or commentary (if Set to master).

I would like to know if there is a workaround to get that working without adding a dummy cam 4 which is just there to route-through the clean audio.

Thanks in advance for every hint.