logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tim64  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2020 11:02:48 AM(UTC)
tim64

Groups: Registered

we are using a midas m32 from a xlr output to the computer for the audio input for our church service stream. the sound is balanced when listening through the headphones on the mixing board and on the computer that the vmix software is loaded. for some reason the audio on the live stream and recording is not balanced. the vocals are too hot. has anyone else had the problem where the streaming sound is different than what coming through the headphone. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Soapm  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2020 1:05:10 PM(UTC)
Soapm

Groups: Registered
United States

Originally Posted by: tim64 Go to Quoted Post
we are using a midas m32 from a xlr output to the computer for the audio input for our church service stream. the sound is balanced when listening through the headphones on the mixing board and on the computer that the vmix software is loaded. for some reason the audio on the live stream and recording is not balanced. the vocals are too hot. has anyone else had the problem where the streaming sound is different than what coming through the headphone. any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having this same problem, it's as if the highs and lows are being removed and only the center frequencies (vocals) are being allowed through. I went into the equalizer and raised the left three levers and it sounds better but still not right. I would prefer encoding with a different codec like flac or ac3.