logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SebG  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2020 12:31:02 AM(UTC)
SebG

Groups: Registered
France

hi,
I'm a very new user of vmix and vmix call. I have to broadcast a live session (on youtube) with 4 callers and some powerpoint files. I've already tested the software and everything run perfectly for the moment but if someone can help to manage properly the sound throught this project.
4 callers receiving a feed (program) throught BusA and a mic to talk to them. i've untick automatic mix for each inputs to control what are they talking about and monitoring bus A for me.
I'm afraid i will not record a very master if somme is making noise above the program.
Do i have a solution using trigger for example?
If one is online the 3 others are muted and if i switch from one to another the second one in on and the first in muted etc..
What will happen in multiview ( 2, 3 and 4) when i will need all of them? Mixminus is good enought to clean my n-1?

i hope i will find a solution and hope i clear enought.
Thank you by advance.
Vince Beck  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2020 4:40:00 AM(UTC)
Vince Beck

United States

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 51 post(s)
I usually send the callers the Master Bus. They are automatically mixed minus themselves.

I only use Bus A via shortcut when I need to talk back before of during show with my own mic, only routed to Bus A.
SebG  
#3 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2020 6:48:51 PM(UTC)
SebG

France

thank you very much for your reply Vince Beck.
You mean the mixminus is doing his job well? I'm just worried about ,if someone is moving or touching laptop for example during the show, or if my 4 callers place is not so quit i'm going to record a very bad master audio.
That's why i wanted to find a solution to "separate" or isolate callers online from the others.
thank you again.