logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nickyg  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2020 8:45:04 PM(UTC)
nickyg

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

1. I think they should be extended to 12/15 Tabs!
(or more!)
Ability to select in the "input categories" tab with a check which Tab to display (in case they all cluttered the screen too much)

1a. If the GRAY tab displays all the inputs present, and in the other colored TABs the inputs (camera, logo, title, call) can be separated ...
it is possible to make sure that for example if I have in the Gray TAB example the previews of the calls, room, etc. closed (made narrow and vertical) for a matter of space on the monitor, it is possible to do that in the colored TABs where I have inserted only the calls these inputs remain open (horizontal).
In practice I would like a separate and independent management of the visualization of the inputs between TAB and TAB.
maybe in the gray tab I don't care to preview, but in the Dedicated YES tab. Now if it is closed in the gray tab it also remains closed in the dedicated tab. and it is not a good thing.

2. If I wanted to create a scene with various inputs (eg logo, time, title etc.) I would have to insert an input for each component so as to visually dirty the GRAY panel where all the inputs are displayed.
it is possible to make sure that in Multi Views, in addition to being able to select an Input (pre inserted), it is possible to load an external file ONLY in that input (for example by loading a logo). Clearly the logo I WOULD NOT like to find it in the input contents in the gray TAB.
In the sense I build a TEMPLATE BASE where I insert elements but I don't want to find them scattered on the stage below.

3. When I use the zoom sursor on the right in the lower preview in multi views, is it possible to add the hand function to move the preview with high zooms for more precise positioning?

4. is it possible to make sure that for vMIX CALL calls there is a sort of warning, popup, red dot that appears both on the Browser and on the software when there is a new chat message ??
(a sort of notice so as to make the director understand that there is a chat message or the guest called that the director has sent him a message)
doggy  
#2 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2020 9:02:46 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Seems to me you need to play with vMix a little more :-)

Quote:
3. When I use the zoom sursor on the right in the lower preview in multi views, is it possible to add the hand function to move the preview with high zooms for more precise positioning?

use the mouse wheel

Quote:

(or more!)
Ability to select in the "input categories" tab with a check which Tab to display (in case they all cluttered the screen too much)

You want more tabs but you want to hide them also ?

Quote:
2. If I wanted to create a scene with various inputs (eg logo, time, title etc.) I would have to insert an input for each component so as to visually dirty the GRAY panel where all the inputs are displayed.
it is possible to make sure that in Multi Views, in addition to being able to select an Input (pre inserted), it is possible to load an external file ONLY in that input (for example by loading a logo). Clearly the logo I WOULD NOT like to find it in the input contents in the gray TAB.
In the sense I build a TEMPLATE BASE where I insert elements but I don't want to find them scattered on the stage below.

consider creating a virtual set which include what you want precoded , they are basically the same as a multiview
nickyg  
#3 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2020 10:18:31 PM(UTC)
nickyg

Man
Italy

Quote:

use the mouse wheel

but with the mouse wheel I can only zoom in by placing the zoom in the center of the box.
I would like to zoom in to the maximum but view the lower right corner as an example, but I cannot move the frame.

Quote:

(or more!)

You want more tabs but you want to hide them also ?

yes it is an extra option!
The ability to insert 15 cards (for example),
but if you only used 8 (depending on the setup), the possibility of not displaying tabs 9-15 (it would help viewing) ...

Quote:

consider creating a virtual set which include what you want precoded , they are basically the same as a multiview

I can't tell you this virtual set thing, if it can be clearer and with some examples it wouldn't be bad.
doggy  
#4 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2020 10:30:32 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Quote:
but with the mouse wheel I can only zoom in by placing the zoom in the center of the box.
I would like to zoom in to the maximum but view the lower right corner as an example, but I cannot move the frame.

hoover the mouse over one of the pans and use scroll wheel
nickyg  
#5 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2020 11:21:07 PM(UTC)
nickyg

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: doggy Go to Quoted Post
Quote:

nothing I can't understand how this thing is done, nothing moves with the mouse wheel.

I can only zoom in with the cursor on the right. but I can't move the frame (the pan above below right left)

can you post a video?

doggy  
#6 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2020 11:28:05 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Originally Posted by: nickyg Go to Quoted Post
Quote:

nothing I can't understand how this thing is done, nothing moves with the mouse wheel.

I can only zoom in with the cursor on the right. but I can't move the frame (the pan above below right left)

can you post a video?

Maybe post a picture showing what or were you are trying to change , it seems you are using different terms to try to explain what you want to do
nickyg  
#7 Posted : Saturday, May 2, 2020 12:40:58 AM(UTC)
nickyg

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: nickyg Go to Quoted Post
Quote:

can you post a video?

Maybe post a picture showing what or were you are trying to change , it seems you are using different terms to try to explain what you want to do

in photo number 1.
it's what the zoomed in input looks like.

Photo number 2.
Zoom to the maximum (with magnification from the center)

photo number 3
What I would like to achieve ...
In practice with the maximum zoom but displaying a different position of the frame that is not the center of the zoom.

in this case it was the bottom right corner but it could be any position ...

what do i need? to better position (with more precision) the elements in multi-view ....
once the image is enlarged, the display could be moved in the 4 directions so as to better visualize not only the center of the screen.

image.jpg (1,372kb) downloaded 4 time(s).
doggy  
#8 Posted : Saturday, May 2, 2020 12:49:57 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Just like i mentioned before use the scroll wheel of the mouse to fine tune the panning x and or y position by holding the mouse cursor over the the little blue indicators instead of left click hold and dragging it

For quick moving you can also click in the preview and drag it around

BTW you might select the Main layer to move all the layers in a multiview , or select each layer individually to modify only that layer
nickyg  
#9 Posted : Saturday, May 2, 2020 1:16:01 AM(UTC)
nickyg

Man
Italy

Just like i mentioned before use the scroll wheel of the mouse to fine tune the panning x and or y position by holding the mouse cursor over the the little blue indicators instead of left click hold and dragging it

For quick moving you can also click in the preview and drag it around

BTW you might select the Main layer to move all the layers in a multiview , or select each layer individually to modify only that layer

I understand what you mean:
In practice I have to move the levers of the PAN X - Y by positioning myself above and turning the mouse wheel (for a more precise movement).
this is OK

But my request was another, to move the view of the portion once enlarged, not to move the elements.

doggy  
#10 Posted : Saturday, May 2, 2020 1:32:56 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Quote:
In practice I have to move the levers of the PAN X - Y by positioning myself above and turning the mouse wheel (for a more precise movement).
this is OK

But my request was another, to move the view of the portion once enlarged, not to move the elements.

Main layer versus individual layers . if that's not it then

I give up, i do not understand
nickyg  
#11 Posted : Saturday, May 2, 2020 2:33:26 AM(UTC)
nickyg

Man
Italy

Quote:
this is OK

Main layer versus individual layers . if that's not it then

I give up, i do not understand

maybe now I understand how it works !!
Practically:
- I have to select the MAIN level, move the part I would like to enlarge towards the center of the screen
- Select the level OVERLAY 1,2,3,4 ...
Zoom to the maximum and position the Overlay level precisely where I would like.
- select MAIN again and reset the positioning settings

The result is what I would like ... but I find it highly uncomfortable. I believe action should be taken to improve this aspect.