logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Takkun  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 6:10:52 AM(UTC)
Takkun

Groups: Registered
France

HI,
I'm pretty new to VMIX but the least I can say is that I love it !

Thank you to all the kind people who replied to all the post, thanks to you I could get through all my problems so far ! But I think I reached the limit haha !

I'm actually trying to use Vmix (with vmix utc) a bit like a scheluder. (Question is after the explanation)

What I am doing :

Everyday I play a "main video loop" during the whole day And at different time of the day I have to play specific videos like interviews. When thoses specific videos are finished, I need to go back to the main video loop.

I am triggering the videos with the help of Vmix UTC.

But I have one problem. I am limited to 4 inputs. So I need to automatically delete the "specific video input" in order to load the other. (Or does a shortcut exist and can change the video source?)

Deleting the input means that I can't have trigger on it to go back to the mainloop because there is no shortcut to assign triggers to an input (or I don't find it)

Sorry if I'm not clear...

So, I was wondering if there is any solution like a way to implement triggers automatically to an input number or using Vmix UTC to know when the video is finished to do the transition ?

Thank you in advance !
Sorry for my english.