logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mjbrad11  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2020 12:10:36 PM(UTC)
mjbrad11

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Has anyone had an issue with the Magewell Pro Capture Quad HDMI PCIe card not working properly despite having update drivers and firmware? I received mine today but I'm getting an error message in the windows device manager:

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

I have to reboot the computer and disable digital signatures each time I want to use the card. I'm hoping there is an easier solution.
ask  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2020 8:36:30 AM(UTC)
ask

Australia

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 181 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mjbrad11 Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone had an issue with the Magewell Pro Capture Quad HDMI PCIe card not working properly despite having update drivers and firmware? I received mine today but I'm getting an error message in the windows device manager:

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

I have to reboot the computer and disable digital signatures each time I want to use the card. I'm hoping there is an easier solution.

This is a Magewell issue. Talk to your supplier/distributor/manufacturer.

willswords  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 19, 2021 3:35:37 AM(UTC)
willswords

United States

Hello mjbrad11!

We are having the exact same issue you described, and your post is so far the only thing about this I can find online! Did you happen to find a solution? So far Magewell support has told us they think we installed the Windows 7 drivers instead of the Windows 10 drivers. However, I'm pretty sure I've ruled that out as I have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers just to make sure. Please share if you have a solution,

Will

mjbrad11  
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 19, 2021 10:22:45 AM(UTC)
mjbrad11

United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
We ended up finding s work around by using the camera that was giving the problem being connected to a laptop then feeding VMIX via NDI. I haven't really tried to even replicate the issue since then because it was causing such a problem with the live streams and forcing the program to close in the middle of the broadcasts. We've done some testing after upgrading to v24 and it does seem to have gone away though.

Originally Posted by: willswords Go to Quoted Post
Hello mjbrad11!

We are having the exact same issue you described, and your post is so far the only thing about this I can find online! Did you happen to find a solution? So far Magewell support has told us they think we installed the Windows 7 drivers instead of the Windows 10 drivers. However, I'm pretty sure I've ruled that out as I have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers just to make sure. Please share if you have a solution,

Will

thanks 1 user thanked mjbrad11 for this useful post.
willswords on 8/19/2021(UTC)
willswords  
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 19, 2021 2:17:11 PM(UTC)
willswords

United States

Thank you for your reply! I will let you know if we find another solution.
nottooloud  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 3, 2021 10:01:21 AM(UTC)
nottooloud

United States

Originally Posted by: willswords Go to Quoted Post

We are having the exact same issue you described

Same, with a Pro Capture Quad SDI.