logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Bamboo  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2020 4:02:43 PM(UTC)
Bamboo

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello,

I am having a team member remotely update a google sheet to feed text into a Lower Third while i manage the production. I have another title for a Q&A session that I am trying to link to a second google sheet so that another team member can drive that. I have had zero luck, and ended up having to do a lot of cutting ans pasting during the production. My goal is to have my team members pre-load a list, and i then use triggers on my MIDI device to cycle through them. It works well for my first sheet on my Lower Third, but just cant get the process to work on the second sheet with a single sheet. I can get the data to show up, but I cant get the shortcuts to work on a second sheet. Has anyone had luck setting up two different sheets with different shortcuts to drive different title overlays with different shortcuts?

I did a quick test where i made 1 google sheet with two tabs, hoping that i could drive two independent sources with shortcuts in the following a standard title bar with Headline and Description.

I can find the data and map it in the data source manager, but cant get the shortcut to work on the second Google sheet source with any combination I try. These is no way that I cant tell to identify the specific sheet that i am referencing in the shortcut Googlesheet,Table name. ... something tells me that there is more I can do here that I ammissing.

trying to get them to work independently is not working out for me i tried different columns and assigned data sources to each column, but shortcut triggers both at the same time. when i try using two different tabs (sheets) i get an error that the remote server returned an error (429) too many requests

do i need to create multiple api keys if i want to drive two different sources independently?

I will keep trying again until I get this, but any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,
Paul
doggy  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2020 4:54:27 PM(UTC)
doggy

Groups: Registered
Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
have you tried renaming the seconds datasource itself