logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Brattone  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 2:12:54 AM(UTC)
Brattone

Groups: Registered
Italy

Buongiorno ho una lincenza VMIX HD ma ho il seguente problema:
Nonostante ho Impostato il display a 1920 x 1080 - 50I (come da immagine 1 allegata), acquisico il video tramite NDI a 1920X1080-50I (come da immagine 2), Audio entra da Microfono a 44.100 32 Bit (come da immagine 3) ed ho impostato nelle uscite esterne frame rate PAL50 e output size 1920x1080 (come da immagine 4.4-1,4-2), P
ERCHE' il segnale che esce è 1280 x 720 25P ed audio 48000 ?
Dove devo configurare per funzionare in modo corretto ?
Cattura_1.PNG (55kb) downloaded 0 time(s). Cattura_3.PNG (63kb) downloaded 0 time(s). Cattura_4.PNG (66kb) downloaded 0 time(s). Cattura_4-2.PNG (61kb) downloaded 0 time(s). Cattura_5.PNG (25kb) downloaded 0 time(s). Cattura_2.PNG (206kb) downloaded 0 time(s). Cattura_4-1.PNG (60kb) downloaded 0 time(s).grazie 1000
spino  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 2:39:06 AM(UTC)
spino

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
I'm Italian but my answer is in English as required by rules.
You configured external output but I assume you recorded your video I see in VLC. In this case you must configure the recording setup clicking on the gear close to record button in the lower side of the screen.
Try to configure streaming settings too.
Brattone  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 3:23:49 AM(UTC)
Brattone

Italy

Hi Spino and thanks for the reply. I am NOT recording anything, I broadcast live video on television through an RTMP stream and I used VLC to see what settings I exit from VMIX and go out in low definition and different from the settings I put.
spino  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 4:35:28 PM(UTC)
spino

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Brattone Go to Quoted Post
Hi Spino and thanks for the reply. I am NOT recording anything, I broadcast live video on television through an RTMP stream and I used VLC to see what settings I exit from VMIX and go out in low definition and different from the settings I put.

Ok. How did you configure the streaming settings? Click on the gear close to the stream button in the lower side of the screen, go to "quality" string and you have two options: select something preconfigured or, by clicking on the gear, you can setup your own configuration.
Let me know if this helped. Good luck.